Sunday 30 December 2012

Time for something new

I did a semi-commission piece recently, well someone asked me to write them a piece so i thought why the hell not, what do i have to loose. So here is the piece i checked it they were OK for me to use it.

Seasons for Love

Entwined in passion’s embrace
Beyond reason’s grasp
Beneath the ivory moon
Upon the cold of snow
I lie with you for eternity
Only ever wishing to stay
Though days pass by
And the seasons change
Our desires will always remain
Desperate longing only for your heart
And yearning for your tender lips
Though flowers bloom around us
As snows covers our flesh
Your warmth will keep us
Though I could search all the heavens
I will never find something like this again
Tough the cold is all around
Your sweetest kiss upon my lips
Does thaw my aching heart and frozen soul

No comments:

Post a Comment