Wednesday 8 May 2013

Update on Steam Punk ourfit

So as I mentioned earlier there maybe a post later on the the day and wow here is it... Shocking I know :D

I thought I;d share some of the the photos of the Steampunk outfit i have and the gun i painted. IT need more painting really to make it more acceptable but i like it atm.

So first off this is the gun just after I had finished painting, the picture quality is terrible! That what i get to using my phone and the living light being pretty useless. You can see my wonderful laptop and my amazing tool kit... that was sarcasm.



Next up is one of my favorite item from the outfit, a pocket watch, which i am tempted to wear out in general.


And finally some pictures of different coats, hat and position, there still some bits that need doing to it but i am fairly happy with the over all result so far.









No comments:

Post a Comment